These tutorials guide you through the steps required to set up the API including code snippets, optimise it for your particular scenario and make use of special features.
They also discuss parts of workflows that our API is used in that are not directly covered by the features of the API but are still useful to know about for web admins who would like to integrate our webcam recorder and video uploader into a broader process.
This includes topics such as submitting user-generated videos together with a form, embedding more than 1 video recording button and displaying uploaded videos on your website, e.g. on user profile pages.
Currently available Clipchamp API tutorials
1) Initial setup and adjusting of API parameters
- Part 1 – How to get a webcam recorder on your website
- Part 2 – How to adjust the webcam recorder to a specific scenario
2) Adding video recording & uploading to WordPress
3) Adding webcam recording & uploading to a form on your website
- 2 options to use our video API as a drop-in replacement for file picker input elements in a HTML form