What is Clipchamp?
We’re a Brisbane-based video-tech company whose unique, in-browser applications overcome limitations of both desktop and cloud-based alternatives with one simple mission: to help everyone create awesome video content! Since 2016 we’ve attracted nearly 8 million global users and counting, and that’s only the beginning!
We’re transforming the way people create videos and we’re looking for an in-house Copywriter to help us build beautiful content for our blog, guides, tutorials, landing pages, and guest posts – someone who strives for excellence by deep-diving into copy requirements, researching best in-class practices and communicating with the rest of the marketing and engineering teams about new content opportunities! As a Clipchamp Copywriter, your chief goal will be to create awareness about how Clipchamp can make video creation as easy as writing an email – with powerful and intelligent copy across our domain and others.
As a Copywriter, you’ll
- be deeply involved with weekly marketing tasks, content needs, and growth activities
- think creatively about new articles, as well as landing pages and re-purposed content for internal and external content impact
- take copywriting jobs from ideation to execution – working with different team members along the way
- coordinate external freelance copywriters to meet requirements and coordinate all translation processes that emerge from each new or currently non-translated English content pages
- report metrics and set up processes and playbooks in place to help us measure and scale copy output
- quickly get to know Clipchamp and every other online video editing tool in the market
Who we’re looking for
- T-shaped Content Marketing experience with interest and/or experience in at least one type of SEO content marketing strategy such as guides, guest posting, blog writing, tutorials, and/or landing pages
- proactivity across all coordination that stems from great copywriting – both before and after publishing
- knowledge about general acquisition strategies in marketing funnels
- Excitement to project manage all copywriting tasks brought to the table
- Experience with WordPress, Prismic, other CMS options, and spreadsheets
- Attention to detail, with impeccable written communication skills
Bonus points if you love
- Reporting copywriting impact and metrics that will help teams improve marketing pages and products
- Startups – incomplete briefs, unpredictability, urgency, the need for initiative and the rapid growth opportunities that come with it!
Clipchamp Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive salary & share options
- Flexible work & work-life balance supporters
- Team lunches & Sponsored social events
- Professional learning and development
All candidate inquiries are confidentially reviewed by Clipchamp staff. Unsolicited resumes from external recruitment agencies will not be accepted or reviewed.
Clipchamp is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to ensuring an inclusive workplace where all our people feel valued for their uniquity. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.