Lifecycle Marketing Manager
What is Clipchamp?
We’re a Brisbane-based video-tech company whose unique, in-browser applications overcome limitations of both desktop and cloud-based alternatives with one simple mission: to help everyone become a creator of awesome video content! Since 2014 we’ve published 3 products to-date, attracting nearly 8 million global users and counting, and that’s only the beginning!
We’re transforming the way people create and we’re looking for a Lifecycle Marketing Manager to play in this awesomely innovative and evolving field with us – someone excited about being a key contributor to the overarching activation and retention strategy for Australia’s growing start-up success story! As a Clipchamp Lifecycle Marketing Manager, you appreciate that marketing has changed and that engaging users is a lot more involved that just a few years ago. Data-obsessed, you love gathering analytics and user insights including constant spit testing and prioritisation methods. In fact, nothing motivates you more than identifying best performing content and driving continuous improvement to maximise a product’s potential.
As a Lifecycle Marketing Manager, you’ll be
- overseeing the content strategy for lifecycle communication
- developing segmentation and contact strategy for lifecycle communication
- creating and adapting existing content to fulfill the strategy
- ensuring growth processes are incorporated within the day-to-day operations
- working collaboratively with SEO, PPC, Product growth, and the rest of the Clipchamp team in a truly innovative, high-visibility environment
Who we’re looking for
- 4+ years experience in a strategic position for Lifecycle Marketing, Marketing Automation or Content Marketing
- Deep understanding of email marketing infrastructure and best practices
- Proven experience in using value add content to improve customer engagement
- Experience in growing customer engagement and retention through lifecycle marketing (not just sending emails)
- Attention to detail, with impeccable written communication skills
Bonus points if you love
- Leading remote team members, for content strategy contributions from around the globe
- Startups – incomplete briefs, unpredictability, urgency, the need for initiative and the rapid growth opportunities that come with it!
Clipchamp Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive salary & share options
- Flexible work & work-life balance supporters
- Team lunches & Sponsored social events
- Professional learning and development
All candidate inquiries are confidentially reviewed by Clipchamp staff. Unsolicited resumes from external recruitment agencies will not be accepted or reviewed.
Clipchamp is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to ensuring an inclusive workplace where all our people feel valued for their uniquity. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.