Social Media Manager
What is Clipchamp?
We’re a Brisbane-based video-tech company whose unique, in-browser applications overcome limitations of both desktop and cloud-based alternatives with one simple mission: to help everyone become a creator of awesome video content! Since 2016 we’ve attracted nearly 8 million global users and counting, and that’s only the beginning!
We’re transforming the way people create and we’re looking for a Social Media Manager to play in this awesomely innovative and evolving field with us – someone excited about sharing the story of our People, behind the product! As a Clipchamp Social Media Manager, you enjoy creative story telling through imagery and words. Whether capturing and creating post-worthy content through video, photography, articles, or PR, you understand the branding power of strategic content. A key contributor to our Culture and Talent team, you’ll love the idea of collaboratively defining content needs, then regularly discovering new ways to engage audiences through digital channels in both a hands-on and strategic capacity.
As a Social Media Manager, you’ll be
- managing website content, blog content and key social media channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram)
- developing authentic, targeted and engaging content to grow followers, likes, and shares (including video, photography, blog articles, and PR)
- monitoring analytics, identifying trending topics and continuously iterating for improved ROI, and
- working collaboratively with internal teams to ensure relevancy, tone of voice and brand alignment across all content in a truly innovative, high-visibility environment
Who we’re looking for
- Proven experience in brand development, executing social media strategy, and building engagement across multiple platforms
- Content portfolio including videography, photography, and written articles (preferably all three)
- Analytical thinking using data insights, social media reporting and Google analytics to optimise strategies
- Impeccable attention to detail and written communication skills
Bonus points if you love
- Video production – filming, directing and editing
- Startups – incomplete briefs, unpredictability, urgency, the need for initiative and the rapid growth opportunities that come with it!
Clipchamp Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive salary & share options
- Flexible work & work-life balance supporters
- Team lunches & Sponsored social events
- Professional learning and development
All candidate inquiries are confidentially reviewed by Clipchamp staff. Unsolicited resumes from external recruitment agencies will not be accepted or reviewed.
Clipchamp is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to ensuring an inclusive workplace where all our people feel valued for their uniquity. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.