What is Clipchamp?
We’re a Brisbane-based video-tech company whose unique, in-browser applications overcome limitations of both desktop and cloud-based alternatives with one simple mission: to help everyone become a creator of awesome video content! Since 2014 we’ve published 3 products to-date, attracting nearly 8 million global users and counting, and that’s only the beginning!
We’re transforming the way people create and we’re looking for a Technical Recruiter to join us on this incredibly rewarding journey – someone excited about working with world class talent and introducing them to the amazing opportunities within our fast-growing start-up success story! At Clipchamp, we appreciate that recruiting has changed and finding the right talent is a lot more involved that just a few years ago. Our Culture and Talent team’s mission is to identify talent and career alignment and create phenomenal candidate experiences that drive our global growth.
As a key member of Clipchamp’s Culture and Talent team, you’ll be
- partnering with people with different backgrounds, skills, and specialisations in Engineering, Product, Design and Growth
- sourcing and attracting candidates through innovative on and off-line strategies
- developing talent pipelines and candidate relationships for current and future opportunities
- providing a positive and transparent candidate experience through pre-screen, interviews, close and follow up
- partnering with onboarding to ensure a smooth transition between offer acceptance and becoming a Clipchampion
- finding out what drives people and how an employer can nurture this drive towards greatness
Who we’re looking for
- 2+ years of technical full-cycle recruiting experience, ideally a mix from agency and in-house
- proven ability to attract passive candidates and build a diverse pipeline
- proficiency with candidate tracking management via spreads, ATS, and shortlisting systems
- demonstrated knowledge on hiring talent in software development, design and product teams
- use of data to iterate on recruiting practices
- experience in compensation and hiring related HR requirements
- ambition to get things done, now, the fast lane, no bureaucracy, idleness is boring
Bonus points if you love
- Online video, innovative technology, engineering and design events, and great product
- Startups – incomplete briefs, unpredictability, urgency, the need for initiative and the rapid growth opportunities that come with it!
- Raising the bar on what people think is possible, that’s what we’re about! We were told you can’t build a video editing platform in browser, including encoding the final video – but we did
Clipchamp Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive salary & share options
- Flexible work & work-life balance supporters
- Team lunches & Sponsored social events
- Professional learning and development
This position is for internal recruitment only. Applications or expressions of interest for contracts from external agency will not be reviewed. Position inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Clipchamp is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to ensuring an inclusive workplace where all our people feel valued for their uniquity. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.