Junior Product Analyst
What is Clipchamp?
We’re a Brisbane-based video-tech company whose unique, in-browser applications overcome limitations of both desktop and cloud-based alternatives with one simple mission: to help everyone become a creator of awesome video content! Whether it’s in a professional or private context, videos get the point across easier and are simply more fun to consume. We exist to make sure they’re also fun to create!
Since 2013 we’ve published 3 products to-date, attracting over 7 million global users and counting! And that’s only the beginning… We’re transforming the way people create and we’re looking for a Product Analyst to lead us in better understanding the awesomely innovative and evolving field we play in – someone who enjoys product discovery and research methodologies, solely relying on sound data analysis to define and communicate new product opportunities to teams.
As a Clipchamp Junior Product Analyst, you are driven and curious by default, excited about sinking your teeth into variably-sized datasets that influence innovative technologies. You strive for excellence by deep-diving into analytics, communicating with users, and bringing order to data chaos for solid collaboration with designers, business owners, and devs.
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- turn complex data into actionable business insights
- perform exploratory data analysis – quantitative and qualitative data
- organise and conduct customer and user interviews, persona development and scoping
- collaborate with co-founders, designers and other developers in small cross-functional teams that directly impact strategic decisions
- advance your product career in a truly innovative environment
You’ll be bringing:
- a university degree in Data Science, Technology, Engineering, Maths or similar
- 1+ years experience preferred
- demonstrated experience using experimental frameworks – understanding how to leverage quantitative and qualitative data
- great communication – building relationships with both users and colleagues
- Ambition to get things done, now, the fast lane, no bureaucracy, idleness is boring
Bonus points if you love
- Online video, and understanding the technically challenging problems we’re solving
- Startups – incomplete briefs, unpredictability, urgency, the need for initiative and the rapid growth opportunities that come with it!
- Making the impossible possible! We were told you can’t build a video editing platform in browser, including encoding the final video – but we did
Clipchamp Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible schedule & work-life balance supporters
- On-site Yoga & Pilates
- Team lunches & Sponsored social events
- Professional mentorship, learning and development
Please submit cover letter with CV when applying.
All candidate inquiries are confidentially reviewed by Clipchamp staff. Unsolicited resumes from external recruitment agencies will not be accepted or reviewed.
Clipchamp is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to ensuring an inclusive workplace where all our people feel valued for their uniquity. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Please note: Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. All applicants require current and valid working rights in Australia