Head of Growth
What is Clipchamp?
We’re a Brisbane-based video-tech company whose unique, in-browser applications overcome limitations of both desktop and cloud-based alternatives with one simple mission: to help everyone create awesome video content! Since 2016 we’ve attracted nearly 8 million global users and counting, and that’s only the beginning!
We’re transforming the way people create and looking for an enthusiastic Head of Growth to design, test, and identify the best ways to accelerate our business across global markets. Brisbane-based, you’ll bring together cutting-edge development, design, sales and marketing approaches to come up with innovative ideas to experiment with. A marketing geek at heart, you not only know how to identify prospective markets and channels, but also love testing new ways of doing things. Understanding the concept of growth by numbers, you’ll enjoy working with data, figuring out why things do and don’t work, and shaping growth processes for the entire team as we scale.
As a Head of Growth, you’ll be
- Establishing and implementing growth-marketing methodology
- Running experiments from hypothesis to analysis, identifying the best growth strategies for Clipchamp and it’s customer segments – testing, tweaking, and eliminating along the way
- Analysing performance and results of experiments using digital marketing tools, using data obtained in experiments to answer business questions, develop insights, and improve processes across the customer lifecycle from acquisition to retention
- Finding marketing methods to yield predictable outcomes for Clipchamp through iterative fast-growth experiments
- Mentoring, coaching, and developing Clipchamp’s growth marketing team members
- Advancing your career in a truly innovative, high-visibility environment
Who we’re looking for
- 4+ years growth hacking in SaaS company or startup, managing and executing growth campaigns (software-engineered, design-based, and/or multi-channel)
- Demonstrated experience at all stages of the user lifecycle, from acquisition to retention
- Proficiency with a range of growth channels and analytical tools including PPC, organic, app stores/listings, referral systems, Google Analytics, Search Console, and Social Media Platforms
- Evidence of measured outcomes of an experiment to verify or falsify hypotheses and analysing data to uncover new experiments and opportunities
- Strong in market research and drawn insights on a variety of customer segments
- Collaborative approach – you can consider others’ ideas, implement new methods, surface and resolve disagreements, and empathise with users without breaking a sweat
- Ambition to get things done, now, the fast lane, no bureaucracy, idleness is boring
- People management experience (ideally in design, software development, and data science)
- A growth mindset – you see opportunities everywhere and can’t wait to run experiments to see if we can seize them
Bonus points if you love
- Online video and contributing to the technically challenging problems we’re trying to solve
- Startups – ever changing landscape, experimentation, innovation, and direct impact on the direction of a company
Clipchamp Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive salary & share options
- Great city location and accessible transportation options
- Flexible work & work-life balance supporters
All candidate inquiries are confidentially reviewed by Clipchamp staff. Unsolicited resumes from external recruitment agencies will not be accepted or reviewed.
Clipchamp is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to ensuring an inclusive workplace where all our people feel valued for their uniquity. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, nationality, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.