Senior IOS Developer
What is Clipchamp?
We’re a Brisbane-based video-tech company whose unique, in-browser applications overcome limitations of both desktop and cloud-based alternatives with one simple mission: to help everyone become a creator of awesome video content! Whether it’s in a professional or private context, videos get the point across easier and are simply more fun to consume. We exist to make sure they’re also fun to create!
Since 2013 we’ve published 3 products to-date, attracting nearly 7 million global users and counting! And that’s only the beginning… We’re transforming the way people create and we’re looking for a Senior IOS Developer to play in this awesomely innovative and evolving field with us – someone who sees our vision for video and is excited to bring Clipchamp to mobile!
As a Senior IOS Developer, you are eager to lead us in the footsteps of our technically demanding web application, by working alongside a talented tech team to build our mobile version for even more users to love!
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- build and ship working software to millions of people in every country of the world
- lead development of mobile from scratch
- collaborate with co-founders, growth hackers, designers and other developers in small cross-functional teams
- directly impact strategic decisions related to core product functions and new features
- advance your career in a truly innovative, high-visibility environment
You’ll be bringing:
- 5+ years IOS development experience working on high-performing mobile apps
- solid experience and familiarity with native mobile frameworks and IOS SDK
- preferred familiarity with IOS video processing
- strong dev practices that help maximise quality so that users consistently experience properly working software
- updated knowledge of latest industry developments
- collaborative approach – you can implement new methods, surface and resolve disagreements without breaking a sweat
- Ambition to get things done, now, the fast lane, no bureaucracy, idleness is boring
Bonus points if you love
- Online video and understanding the technically challenging problems we’re solving
- Startups – incomplete briefs, unpredictability, urgency, the need for initiative and the rapid growth opportunities that come with it
- Maxing out what browsers can do, that’s what we’re about! We were told you can’t build a video editing platform in browser, including encoding the final video – but we did
Clipchamp Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive salary & share options
- Flexible work & work-life balance supporters
- On-site Yoga & Pilates
- Team lunches & Sponsored social events
- Professional learning and development
- Employee Discount
Please submit work examples / github portfolio with CV when applying.
All candidate inquiries are confidentially reviewed by Clipchamp staff. Unsolicited resumes from external recruitment agencies will not be accepted or reviewed.
Clipchamp is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to ensuring an inclusive workplace where all our people feel valued for their uniquity. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Please note: Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. All applicants require current and valid working rights in Australia